Every order is beautifully gift wrapped in our signature hummingbird tissue, sealed with our hummingbird sticker and mailed in our gorgeous speckled egg printed biodegradable mailing sacs. Free delivery comes as standard on orders over £20 to addresses in the UK with the option of selecting a speedier delivery.
We offer a free standard delivery service within the UK. Orders will be sent by Royal Mail Second Class service which aims to deliver within 3 working days (although it can take longer to reach some areas of the Highlands, Islands of Scotland, Isle of Man or Isle of Wight). If you need your items sooner, you may pay for a speedier delivery service by upgrading your postage at the checkout stage.
For a faster delivery option you may select
We also deliver Worldwide however please be aware that local import duties may be payable on receipt.
All product prices are exclusive of delivery charges which will be presented separately and calculated at time of checkout.
We aim to dispatch within one working day upon receipt of your order.
FIRST ORDER OFFER- FREE RETURNS
We understand it's hard to buy clothes online from a new brand for the first time, so when you Sign Up! to receive our newsletters, we're offering you FREE DELIVERY & FREE RETURNS* on your first order to help you buy with confidence. *offer applies to UK delivery addresses only and only when selecting Royal Mail 2nd Class Delivery Option. When returning items, please email us with your request and Free Return Code and we will email you back with a pre paid postage label to print & attach securely to your parcel before you drop it off at your local Post Office.
NEED TO RETURN ITEMS?
No problem. If you wish to return any items to us, please complete the returns form enclosed with your order and include it with the items your are sending back. Please reuse our resealable biodegradable mailing sac to post back your returns!
In order to keep our prices affordable, we can only offer a free returns service on your first orders when you Sign Up to receive our newsletter. If you don't take advantage of this offer or it's not your first order, it will be your responsibility to pay for all return postage charges and ensure the parcel reaches us. For your protection, we recommend that you obtain a certificate of posting, which will enable us to action your refund or replacement should the returned goods be lost or delayed in the post. Goods returned to Charlotte Keating ENGLAND are returned at the purchaser's risk. You can either do this by visiting your local post office or arranging collection by an affordable courier like MyHermes who will happily collect from you... that way you don't even need to change out of your nursing pjs!
We're happy to offer an exchange or refund provided the garments are received by us unworn, unwashed and in a re-saleable condition with all tags within 14 days of receipt (7 days for sale items). No goods shall be returned to us unless they are in no less condition that when we delivered them.
In cases where the return is due to a discrepancy in the order, you will not be responsible for the return delivery charge. When the return arrives back at our premises it will be assessed and should we conclude that the products are faulty or that there was a discrepancy in the order, the return delivery charge will be credited back to you.
Once we have confirmed that the items are in resaleable condition, any refunds will be credited to the original payment method within 20 days. Please note that on returning part of a set, your discount will no longer be applicable to the remaining items.
HOW TO RETURN
1. Please complete the returns form and enclose it with the items you are returning within 14 days of receipt to Charlotte Keating ENGLAND, Returns Department, 7 Claremont House, High Street, Lydney, Gloucestershire, GL15 5DX, England.
2. Ensure the items are unworn, unwashed, neatly folded with all labels intact and secured in their original packaging.
3. Package the items safely for postage. You can reuse our re-sealable mailing bags for this.
4. If you do not know your order number (if you have received a gift for example) and you require an exchange, please also provide your name, a delivery address and the gift givers name so we can action the exchange.
5. For exchanges, please list the size and colour preference of your replacement in the "Exchange/Refund" box.
6. If you have a First Order Free Returns Code to use, please email us with the items you wish to return (so we know the weight) and we will email you a pre paid postage label to print & attach to your parcel before dropping off at a local Post Office. If you don't have a printer, we can send you a pre paid postage label in the mail.
If you need to exchange your item for a different size please return the goods with the completed returns form. Once we've processed your return, we will send out your preference by standard delivery for free, no need to pay postage again. If your preference is no longer available, we will issue a full refund. Free exchange offer can only be applied once per original order and only to UK addresses. Unfortunately we can't offer this free exchange service to a delivery address outside the UK - in this instance, you should return the item for a full refund and re order the correct size.