Subscribe for studio updates and offers
November 27, 2014
’Tis the season the be jolly with the start of the Christmas work parties, pre Christmas get togethers and festive family celebrations!
3 super easy looks to help you shine, making it easy to feed discreetly without locking yourself away & getting half undressed to do so. We're confident you'll feel so at ease to feed that you'll find it a breeze to continue your catch up chatter!
Create your own fabulous look with our V Neck Nursing Dress in Jet Black or Festive Red. £45 with FREE P&P
Or combine our Easy Access Breastfeeding Tops with some festive skirts and accessories. Prices start from £29 with Free Delivery as Standard but follow us on Facebook or Twitter to take advantage of special offers and receive up to 25% off ion gift sets!
Golden GlamLook smouldering hot in golden, gunmetal and bronze accessories. Guaranteed to turn heads & get your man's pulse racing on a glam night out whether you're pregnant or breast feeding.
Candy Cane ChristmasAdd a little festive candy-cane cheer to your nursing outfit over the holidays. Keep it simple and sweet without being sugary! Breastfeed with confidence and style!
Blushingly VintageIf you’re feeling more more nostalgic about this Christmas whilst expecting, our Vintage Style board offers a softer look with subtle pink shades that will complement your natural glow. Look blushingly sweet as you head to your last Christmas work's do before taking maternity leave.
Nursing dress with v neck, pull aside breastfeeding access, modesty panel, three quarter length sleeves and falls in a soft a line to the knee. A subtle wavy trim adds interest to the neckline. Team it with knee high boots and a scarf for a sassy day look or heels, a tulle underskirt and stunning jewellery for any special occasion. Worn as a maternity dress, it will skim and flatter right through to full term pregnancy. Breastfeed with ease, nurse in style.
The simplicity of our v neck breastfeeding dress makes it sooooo versatile for styling your way. With just the right amount of detail to the neckline & falling in a soft A-line, this dress is simple and easy to wear. Our well thought through design comes with the following features so you can wear this dress with complete confidence:
• Pull-aside cup opening for easy and discreet access giving you complete modesty when breastfeeding.
• The discreet feeding panel is just the right shape and placed to ensure easy and ample nursing access.
• Worn as a maternity dress, it will skim and flatter right through to full term pregnancy.
• Made from soft, supple, viscose jersey with 8% elastane content, our clothes bounce back to their original shape after manipulation when feeding.
• Made from a natural, comfortable, breathable material.
• Cut to fit and flatter a post natal body with a fuller bust and more generous cut around the hips and tummy.
• Double thickness on the bust area disguises breast-pad silhouettes.
September 26, 2017
August 31, 2017
We're starting a campaign which aims to inspire & empower more women to breastfeed with confidence! Supported by a monthly GIVEAWAY and Breastfeeding Cards, we want to encourage more mums to #BreastfeedWithEase #NurseInStyle
July 21, 2017
Are nursing tops important? We discuss the benefits and best buys for mums expecting to breastfeed. Nursingwear to help mums breastfeed confidently.