Posted on May 08, 2017 by Charlotte Keating
Get beach ready and find out what to pack!
As we approach the Whitsun half term many of us are thinking about what to pack for a beach holiday as we escape abroad for some sun. We've been scouring the net for easy, stylish beachwear and come up with some fab offerings!
Favouring the artisanal,we've created a shopping guide to this season's beach must-haves for breastfeeding mums including some great prints & embroidery detailing in a striking mix of blues and corals with a pop of yellow to pull it all together ! Styles and colours you can mix and match easily for confidence boosting boho feel. Breastfeed easily on the go with our nursing tops or loose fitting items for lift up access.
We've looked for easy wash beach dresses & cover ups, the most flattering swimsuits with tummy control and good bust support; tops that make it easy to whip a boob out to breastfeed on the beach and the largest floppiest hat which will best shade baby feeding under the early summer sun! We've done the hard work so you can focus on what to pack for the kids! Now we don't envy you that task! Click on the image below to find your holiday must-haves and link straight through to purchase.
We get it. Most of us don't spring back to our pre pregnancy shape, at least not initially. Even for those that do, our body will have been through some changes and look or feel different. We encourage you to embrace the new you. Chances are, your worst critic is yourself and your children only care about how much fun you're having with them.
Here are some tips for choosing clothing that will flatter your post natal body best
1. Invest in swimwear with good bust support and easy breastfeeding access
2. Opt for swimsuits with body slimming under structure like the Boden or Figleaves range.
3. Choose patterned swimsuits which direct the eye for a slimming effect. Anthropologie have an eye-catching and very effective range to choose from as do Figleaves. Tesco also have some gorgeous prints without the tummy control.
4. Beach kimonos or kaftans offer additional coverage in a light breezy way if you're feeling self conscious when feeding on the beach or poolside. Choose ones which tie under the bust for a slimming effect
5. Sarongs cover up bums and legs and look completely the norm in the summer sun
6. Accesorizing with a floppy hat directs the eye up to your face and offers shade to your babe when nursing
7. Some gorgeous sandals or flip flops direct the eye to your pedicured feet and away from your mum tum
8. Try a self tan moisturiser for disguising any cellulite and a rosy red lipstick or eye catching necklace to draw the eye up to your face.
Buone Vacanze! (AKA happy holidays in Italian)
Posted in beach ready, best clothes for breastfeeding, best product for breastfeeding, breastfeeding, breastfeeding advice, breastfeeding clothes, breastfeeding clothes uk, breastfeeding clothing, breastfeeding style, breastfeeding tops, flattering nursingwear, nursing top, nursing tops, nursing vest, shopping guide, style guide, summer holiday checklist, tops for breastfeeding, what to pack for a beach holiday
Sign up for latest news and offers! Receive on point style guides featuring our clothing coordinated with other great fashion and accessory brands to help you nurse with style & confidence! Plus super breastfeeding advice to help you navigate common baby & breastfeeding dilemmas. Subscribe or Follow us now. Rest assured, we won't pass on your details to anyone else and you can unsubscribe at any time.
© Charlotte Keating ENGLAND