Subscribe for studio updates and offers
SHOP LATEST SERIES
March 27, 2015
We love making these chick & bunny butter biscuits decorated simply with sprinkles.
1. Trace around a chick stencil or biscuit/cookie cutter onto card.
2. Cut out the chicks carefully
3. Colour the chick in or cover in coloured tissue.
4. Glue shreds of tissue & crafty bits onto your cut-out chicks. There’s no right or wrong to this part and no need to be precious. If there are overhanging bits, simply turn the chick upside down and trim round the edges.
5. Repeat as many times as you wish.
6. Lay your completed chicks in a line with roughly 2 inches between each.
7. Cut a piece of raffia ribbon to the length of your line of chicks. If you want to have a bow in each end, tie a bow before trimming to desired length. Alternatively you can make a loop and hang them individually on your Easter Tree!
8. Use sticky tape or glue dots to secure the chicks to the raffia tape.
September 26, 2017
August 31, 2017
We're starting a campaign which aims to inspire & empower more women to breastfeed with confidence! Supported by a monthly GIVEAWAY and Breastfeeding Cards, we want to encourage more mums to #BreastfeedWithEase #NurseInStyle
July 21, 2017
Are nursing tops important? We discuss the benefits and best buys for mums expecting to breastfeed. Nursingwear to help mums breastfeed confidently.